When you need to hire someone for office building cleaning in Atlanta, consider our professional cleaners from Father & Sons Cleaning Service. We provide our clients with a wide range of commercial cleaning services so that no job falls through the cracks. From janitorial services and washroom cleaning to floors and windows, we do it all at a cost you can afford. Before you hire an office cleaner, spend a few minutes on the phone with our staff to find out why we are the best choice for your office cleaning- no company is more committed to helping you achieve your goals.
Top Tips For Choosing An Office Cleaning Company
1. It cannot be overstated how important it is that your office cleaners have been vetted and background checked as a part of their hire-on protocol for the company they work for. Your new office cleaners should make it clear to you that their employees have gone through a rigorous check process before they were hired; if not, make certain you ask.
2. Ask your new cleaning company for references from other local office buildings where they’re currenly employed- and follow up by contacting two or three of their references.
3. Find out whether the company you hire for office building cleaning in Atlanta has liability insurance in effect before they start work. Don’t rely on your own company’s policy- verify your cleaner’s business licence at the start of the hiring process.
4. Determine whether your cleaners will use your custom check list while cleaning your office building. A general check list may not be enough to ensure thorough results; therefore, if you have areas around your office that require attention, make sure they’re added to your cleaner’s list. At Father & Sons Cleaning Service, we offer customized office cleaning that will guarantee your total satisfaction from start to finish. Discuss your cleaning needs with us over the phone when you call.
5. Can your cleaners work around your schedule? Flexibility will make it easier to work around a cleaning crew and will ultimately save your company time and money.
6. Inquire about eco-friendly cleaning products that are safer for your employees and staff and better for the environment. Most cleaners have switched to healthier cleaning supplies due to the demand from clients, however, it’s a good idea to ask, especially if green products are important to your company.
7. Check into how long your potential office cleaners have been in business; fly-by-night companies will only waste your time and force you to re-hire when they leave the area or go out of business. Look for a company offering office building cleaning in Atlanta that has been around for at least 5 years and has a stellar reputation throughout the community.
When you’re ready to learn more about the services we provide, contact Father & Sons Cleaning Service at 770-692-1814- tell us a little bit about your office cleaning needs and we’ll provide all the information you need to make an informed decision as to whether we are the right company for you. Take advantage of our website resources, as well, to learn about our company’s mission and commitment to meeting your needs. Office Building Cleaning Atlanta